Sola Gratia Musicians Membership Guidelines (available on the website) contain vital information essential for a
successful choral year. Before registering, it is necessary to read the Guidelines and determine your willingness to abide
by them. A few policies are emphasized below:
• Sola Gratia Musicians is a one-semester commitment. Weekly rehearsal attendance must be a priority, and
certain rehearsals are mandatory. Mandatory rehearsals include extended timeframes. Each chorister must
commit to attend all mandatory rehearsals and concerts:
April 7, 2021
April 14, 2021
April 9, 2021
April 15, 2021 (4:30 pm arrival)
April 21, 2021 (a.m. service concert)
• Should a schedule conflict arise during the year with extra-curricular activities (sports, drama, ballet, etc.)
or other opportunities (mission trips, youth group events, etc.), choristers agree to keep their
commitment to attend mandatory rehearsals and concerts.
• Cyber charter school students are welcome in SGM if parents commit to reschedule required testing and
any other school district event if it conflicts with mandatory rehearsals or concerts. Parents agree to
check with their school district early in the fall for alternate testing dates and locations.
• New registrants will complete an audition (about 10 minutes) date and location to be determined. They will be contacted via email or phone to schedule an appointment.
• Returning choristers advancing to Laudate will schedule an audition on a date and location to be announced.
• Modest attire is expected for all SGM rehearsals and activities. All students should plan for and purchase
appropriate concert attire in time for performances. Concert attire specifics are detailed in the Membership
• Each family will select a parent service commitment from a list distributed via email prior to the mandatory
online parent meetings held on Friday, January 8, 2021 and Monday, January 11, 2021. At least one parent from
each family is required to participate in one meeting.
We have read the complete Membership Guidelines (found on the website) and agree to abide by all policies.
We will schedule an audition after registration is confirmed (new registrants).
We have recorded all mandatory rehearsals and concerts on our calendar.
We agree that the chorister(s) in our family will attend all mandatory rehearsals and concerts.
We understand the dress code and concert attire requirements and are willing to abide by them.
I (parent) agree to participate in an online parent meeting and fulfill a parent service commitment.
I (parent) will print out the consent and liability waiver form and the medical release form and bring them to