2023-2024 Commitment Information
Sola Gratia Musicians Membership Guidelines (see website) contain vital information essential for a successful choral year. Before registering, it is necessary to read the Guidelines and determine your willingness to abide by them.
Sola Gratia Musicians is a year-long commitment. Weekly rehearsal attendance must be a priority, and certain rehearsals are mandatory. Mandatory rehearsals include extended timeframes. Each chorister must commit to attend all mandatory rehearsals and concerts:
|Wed, Dec 6, 2023||Thurs, Dec 7, 2023 (4:30 pm arrival)|
|Wed, Dec. 13, 2023||Thurs, Dec. 14, 2023 (4:30 pm arrival)|
|Wed, April 3, 2024||Thurs April 11, 2023 (4:30 pm arrival)|
|Wed, April 10, 2024||Wed April 17, 2023 (morning concert)|
- We have read the complete Membership Guidelines (see website) and agree to abide by all policies.
- My new choristers and/or returning Cantabile 12-year-old agree to attend a June 14 audition.
- We have recorded all mandatory rehearsals and concerts on our calendar.
- We agree that the chorister(s) in our family will attend all mandatory rehearsals and concerts.
- We understand the dress code and concert attire requirements and are willing to abide by them.
- I (parent) agree to participate in the August 24 online parent meeting.
- I (parent) agree to fulfill a parent service commitment.
- I (parent) will print out the consent and liability waiver form and the medical release form and bring them to the first rehearsal.